one moment closer
Oct 28, 2002
I am feeling a billion times better. Communication can do wonders. Sigh.

Really though, my imagination takes off with me and I make things worse in my head then they are in real life. The good side of this is that things didn't turn out as bad as I imagined them to. Maybe I'll tell you guys the story sometime soon, but for now I have to get to sleep.. I'm dying here...

dmb lyrics of the moment that i am relating to...

From the dark side we can see the glow of something bright
There's much more than we see here
Don't burn the day away

posted by liz @ 12:55:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random