one moment closer
Oct 7, 2002
i don't wanna work tonight i don't wanna work tonight i don't wanna work tonight i don't wanna work tonight i don't wanna work tonight. dale said that it was trashed last night--not a pair of jeans were in the walls, thats how bad it was--and they stayed an hour later than scheduled. that better not happen tonight, i have too much shit to do. homework and notes and stuff. get this--my political science teacher moved up our test a day, so its a week from today instead of a week from wednesday. that means i have to get started studying and do my reviews and stuff for wednesday. i was not happy. i don't think anyone really was though, haha.

so as i was saying, we best be gettin out of work on time tonight, because i have stuff to do, and i am tired. and i always want to try and catch someone online. ;) i have biology to do for tomorrow, and then poli sci to get started on so i am not doing the whole frickin thing tomorrow night after work. bastards. haha. the funny thing is, i don't know who that comment was directed towards, work or school haha.

i want to just sit here on my ass while my house is quiet and get some work and blogging done but instead i have to go find a clean ON staff shirt and then leave in a few minutes to go pick up my mom. fun fun stuff. *lightbulb*

oooh i am a smart cookie. i am having my dad pick my mom up, hehe, he just got home too. he wasn't too thrilled but thats okay, i am trying to get stuff done. yay for me!

i am listening to OAR yet again. i need to burn these so i can listen in the car. today i listened to disk one of our saturday night alpine show on the way to COD. minus where are you going, and if i had it all. i listened to those on the way home. i dropped off my roll of film today. it had pics from alpine on it, and some isu pics i think too. i requested that they make me a cd of the pics, so i can email them. it'll double the price of processing, but i think for this roll it will be worth it. or so i hope. i will be pissed if the pics are crap/blurry/not on there or something.

my demeanor today seems pretty pessimistic, but it's really not today. i am my usual sunny self. hehe. i just don't feel like going to work. blah. oh well. i had a nice break this weekend, and i have to get back into the swing of things. not saying that i WANT to, but oh well.

it was really odd on thursday when i was down at school, i missed everyone from home. i think its partly because i hadn't really seen any of my friends yet. i was thinking about dale and jill and candi and matt and tim and wondering how this whole weekend would go and if i would be able to survive it, haha. cuz it was pretty depressing on thursday. i guess no matter where you are, you always miss someone. last year if i went home for the weekend i missed everyone at school. then if i were back at school i missed jax and everyone. haha, it always works out so that i miss someone. i miss everyone at school now more than i did a month ago because i remember how it was down there hanging out and everything. but that dissipates. but then there's one person that i always miss, because of the distance and stuff.. and thats always on my mind...

now i am going to be cliche and post song lyrics. haha. and they aren't stellar ones either, but its how i feel and what i am listening to now.. haha..

Well in the end, we can all call a friend, well that's something that I know as true
In a thousand years, and a thousand tears, I'll come finding my original crew
Cause to me throughout eternity there is somewhere we are welcome to go
I said it's something free that means a lot to me, when I'm with my friends I feel home

I feel home when I see the faces that remember my own
I feel home when I'm chillin outside with the people I know
I feel home, and that's just what I feel
Cause home, to me, is reality and all I need is something real
Home to me is reality and all I need is something real, I feel home

OAR, "I Feel Home"

hehe, see what you've done tim?

now its off to work for me....

posted by liz @ 4:58:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random