| one moment closer |
|
Nov 5, 2002
I almost bought a book on blogging today, and how to format things, and how to do this and this and this... But it was $30, and sadly, I can't afford to even buy the new DMB release today, and that's half the price of the book.. Thank goodness I am getting a paycheck on Thursday though. New cd's for me this weekend! And its not like the new dmb is a studio album or some never released before tracks.. its just a soundboard live version of a show, which will be stellar I am sure, but it can wait a few days. Woohoo. anyways, lots to write about, but I don't feel like writing now, so adios.
posted by liz @ 6:20:00 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
::links OBAMA yes, we can! quiz only blog Green Party CommonDreams Moveon.org EnvironmentalDefense Sierra Club TomTomorrow ExplodingDog PostSecret Ryan Adams Answering Bell Ozomatli Chris Campbell David Gray Puerta del Sol Madrid! |