| one moment closer |
|
Nov 11, 2002
I am going to Spain. My close friends realize how important this is to me. I went the summer after my senior year, and I have always wanted to go back, study abroad, work there, live there.. And now I actually am going. It's just for a week, in March. My aunt teaches Spanish at RB, and she is taking a group of students there. My cousin is also going. And I get to go! Zaragoza, Madrid, Toledo (my fav from the last time i went) BARCELONA! the most beautiful place in Spain! and somewhere else too. WOW. It just happened so fast that it hasn't hit me yet, not really.. and my mind is racing so i am sure that these aren't very coherent thoughts.. but yeah, thats the jist of it, so goodnight all.. SPAIN! WOW necesito practicar mi espanol
posted by liz @ 12:50:00 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
::links OBAMA yes, we can! quiz only blog Green Party CommonDreams Moveon.org EnvironmentalDefense Sierra Club TomTomorrow ExplodingDog PostSecret Ryan Adams Answering Bell Ozomatli Chris Campbell David Gray Puerta del Sol Madrid! |