one moment closer
Dec 6, 2002
I am trying to make a list of all the bands that I have seen in concert. This will be a work in progress, since I have seen many at festivals like Jamboree where there are a ton of bands that play all day long. So I will continue to edit this each time I remember another! *denotes opener

1997: (my first concert)
veruca salt*
bush

1998: jamboree 98
Ben Folds Five
Barenaked Ladies
Creed
Eve 6
Fastball
Foo Fighters
Harvey Danger
Scott Weiland
Soul Asylum
Spacehog
The Specials
They Might Be Giants

1999: jamboree 99
2 Skinnee J's
Blink 182
Silverchair
Blondie
Hole
(Offspring)
(Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Puya
Kottonmouth Kings
Lit
Local H
The Flys
Orgy
note-- the shows in ( ) we didn't stay for this set.. eric wanted to leave =( i was soo sad.

2000:
on st. patrick's day:
mindless self indulgence*
staind*
korn

6.29.00
ozomatli*
ben harper and the innocent criminals*
dmb

12.04.00
angelique kidjo*
DMB

ben kweller
robert randolph and the family band


john mayer


posted by liz @ 12:18:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random