one moment closer
Dec 20, 2002
I have Grace on loop from Conan last night... I am not a big fan of this song, I have to say that I was disappointed when I heard it both nights.. yes, being spoiled.. but it just doesn't do it for me..

This is a really good version of it though.

So, Fed Ex screwed me over big time.

We were supposed to have our checks today at work--on paydays the checks are almost always in by noon..2pm the latest.. well, today they didn't come at all. We now have to wait til tomorrow for them. PROBLEM--liz needs her check because she is going Christsmas shopping downtown with Dale and Katie. Dale and I are both screwed, cuz we are broke.. if these checks don't get in early, it messes up all of our plans for the day. It has already messed them up--we were planning on leaving at at 12.. but everything is up in the air, and its causing lots of problems. The 3 of us requested this day off just to go shopping, and now it's all messed up. I'm upset. I just need to get direct deposit. Simplify things a billion times.

OH WELL. I am done with my complaining. I just hope it all works out.

Now I am dealing with drunken IM's.. oh geez.. I am hungry.. and my left contact keeps giving me problems, I threw the old ones away, but it's always the left one... I think I need to be refitted or something.. yeah, this is random.. oh well. g'night.
posted by liz @ 1:21:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random