one moment closer
Jan 10, 2003
I find it incredible that people from countries such as Iran, France, Singapore, Australia, Brazil and Malaysia have viewed my blog. Now, if they could only comment. =(

Actually, if I could just get anyone to comment. =(

It's so nice to have no class, no work today. I slept in, I might even be productive and start on some homework. Have to fill out my rebate for my phone and catch up on emails and phone calls. I have had no time lately; I am never home. Tonight I am going out with Mo, Jill, Dale, and hopefully Gladys after Maureen gets off work. I miss everyone, I haven't seen anyone all week, and didn't see anyone last week really either.

Everything at work is sooo marked down!! Last night I bought 3 scarves and a set of mittens for under $12! Yay for scarves! I am obsessed. I have to buy one of the green and blue ones too.. May as well, for only $3.. its a deal. yep.

I may even write to Melanie today, haven't talked to her since May. She sent me a Christmas card, and although I wrote some out this year and even addressed them, I never mailed them. =(

Well, its 2:30 and I am still sitting here in my pajamas... must go shower and get busy, I have stuff to do!

I wish my song would finish downloading.. 'show me a little shame' by Ben Harper.. I have it on my other computer, but that one isn't hooked up, and I really want to hear this song. but yeah.
posted by liz @ 2:33:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random