one moment closer
Jan 21, 2003
I really want a Dr. Pepper with ice.

So random. Ah well.

Gladys got hired at the Gap. So she will be leaving Old Navy. I am really excited for her; it's a great opportunity for her. I will miss her so much though; she is my absolute favorite manager and a very close friend. I'm sure we all will keep in touch.. and she is going to the Gap in downtown Naperville, so I will stop in there a lot. That's our summer hangout (the Riverwalk), and many a times we would go in there several times a week just for the hell of it. I am very happy for her.

This is the start of a lot of changes at work, I know it. But hopefully they will be okay---it seemed to all of us that when Karen left, the whole store would fall apart and we wouldn't be able to go on.. but we have.. it never is as bad as it seems. Okay, well it is bedtime for me now.
posted by liz @ 1:31:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random