one moment closer
Feb 5, 2003
No work tonight, kind of nice, so Dale and I are going to see "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind." I have really really wanted to see this lately, so I am excited.

Only 2 classes tomorrow. Woohoo. I need help finding some examples on when the US has kind of.. botched, I guess, relations with other countries? I think that's my assignment..? Umm, lemme check and I will get back to you.. but if you know of an occurance, please let me know via my comments. Ha. I'm not really a lazy fuck, really! I just honestly can't think of any yet. And I need 5.

Well, we're going to an early show so I will be home tonight to look anyways. Aiight gotta go now.

'Hold Me Down' is in my head... ...try as I may.. the tears won't wash you away...
posted by liz @ 5:31:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random