one moment closer
Mar 12, 2003
I found this interesting. A little something that Dave had to say about the war on Iraq to Rolling Stone.

"I'm very scared at this point in our history. There's this idea going on in our administration that one plus one equals ten. Or five times two equals one. I have no idea how they've come up with the concept that if we get into a conflict with Iraq that any of the results that they're anticipating will come to pass. I think, in fact, it's so obvious to me that I think they have to know that fighting Iraq will make al Qaeda stronger. And that turmoil is somehow, sinisterly something that they want. That unbalance. I don't see how you can look at the world right now and say destroying Iraq, what's left there to destroy, is going to in any way strengthen our position in the Middle East....."

~Dave Matthews--rolling stone.com 2003

That's it for now kids, maybe I'll blog later.
posted by liz @ 11:24:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random