one moment closer
Mar 4, 2003
My friend Matt is about as cool as you can get.

He's one of those people that you can trust completely, and talk about anything, for hours at a time. I don't think we would ever run short of anything to talk about. It's probably a good thing that I don't go to ISU and see him on a daily basis, cuz I would never get anything done at all! haha. I just talked to him for a good 2, 2 and a half hours. Miss the kid lots.

Just thought I would let the world know how cool Matt is. That is all. =)
posted by liz @ 2:30:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random