one moment closer
Apr 11, 2003
It's so gorgeous outside today... its a summer tease... loving it, though it will probably get cold again. That's Chicago for you. Today was a great day, as was yesterday... just in a perma-good mood. More so than usual. I bought the new Ben Harper cd for 10 bucks yesterday, there's a song on there that I listen to over and over.. .the name escapes me now though. Something about being so so good.. "when it's good it's so so good, when it's ______, it's gone." =)

I have more to write about, like usual, but I will do that later.
posted by liz @ 6:53:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random