Watched Dawson's Creek late last night with my mom (we put it in at 1.30 am).. It was sad, but not as sad as I thought it was going to be.. I'm glad that it ended how it did.. and that Joey picked Pacey.. thats the way I wanted it.. This show was my life in high school. Not only did the whole world stop for Dawson's Creek, but I also really identified with the Joey/Dawson drama. Hadn't watched it since ISU last year when Dawson's dad died... Melanie and I were holed up in her room crying our eyes out and all the boys on the floor kept coming to borrow stuff and bug us, and we kept yelling at them to leave us alone, and we wouldn't open the door cuz we were all tear stained and girly. Haha.
I have a really bad headache, and I have to go to work at 5.30. I hate that. I wish I would have called off a few hours ago, but hey, what can you do? I thought it would go away. I think it's the weather cuz my mom has one too. Hmm. She's off work too, downstairs making soup.. although it's nice for her to be off, and we just sat around and watched tv, I like my afternoons alone at home.. I get so much more done. Hmm.
The days to summer are quickly approaching... I have to figure out what summer school class I am going to take.. All my summer dates have been requested off so far (I like doing that really far in advance, haha.) One year, one month, and one day until I am 21! Woo. haha. Which means that from tomorrow, my birthday is one month away. All my concerts are coming up, starting with Pearl Jam 2 days after my birthday.. then Tom Petty 10 days later.. then DMB a few days after that... all those shows should be great ones. I wish that I could see DMB a few more times. I should have bought tickets to Deer Creek or something. Hmm. Maybe next year. I really wish that I were going to the Gorge though. Again, maybe next year. I'll have to start saving my money now.
Hmm. I also have to pick a major. I really miss doing photography, and I want to take that as my summer course, but my camera is not in working order.. My mom wants me to take an interior design course, which I would like to do too, but I really want to do photo. We'll see. I really have to start concentrating on school, and not so much on work. My life revolves around ON, and I am getting tired of it. I need to prioritize. But when I start thinking like that, I think about how they gave me this supervisior position and I have a responsibility to them, and that makes me feel bad too! Argh. Not to mention that I feel bad taking days off because then it just leaves Brian to work. It will be kind of good to have another FES (they are making Jessica C. one.) Although I don't like her deep down, there's just something about her that is shady and fake to me. I also think she won't make a good FES. She hates ringing, and she is not good with customers. But hey, whatever management wants to do. Nothing against her as a person, really. She just blows hot and cold. I can't figure her out.
Argh. Summer coming just means less stress (at least I am hoping!) Can't wait.. Fourth of July weekend will be my salvation... only 49 more days, I think it is? Coming up quickly, thank goodness!
Again, this year I want to get a Seek Up opener. Think it can happen? Haha. I can dream, right? I'd also like to hear PNP--> Rapunzel (as an opener or closer would be sweet) Lover Lay Down and Satellite and Crash cuz I have never heard those before.. YNK cuz Tim and I didn't get that one last year.. Stay or Leave would be awesome too.. But hey, I'll take whatever the boys want to throw out at us. =)
Anyways, it is time to go. The brother is home and will want to go on the computer I am sure. BLAH. haha. Off to work for me in an hour. It's Thursday, which means switching of IOW (Item of the Week for those not in the old navy know) so we will be there probably late again. We haven't been out on time at all this week. I hope Jen closes. Or Amy. Tony was actually kind of fun last night, Tammy closed too but I didn't see much of her. Since its Thursday I am thinking it will be Jen and probably Amy. Maybe Kristine or Paris are working! Haven't seen them in a while. Oh well.. out of here for me.. Can't wait til Mo comes back to the ON and her and Jill and I can go out all the time. Woo! haha.