one moment closer
Jul 24, 2003
Alright.

Well. I think its really fun that new people have been reading my blog lately even if it is pointless, often uninteresting writings. I think its even more fun that people are leaving comments (THANKS STEVE!) haha. This can be like the Alpine thread, randomly going back and forth, except not in a thread, but via the comment feature. Or something. hahaha.

Today I watched Jaxon all day. It was pretty fun, he was being cute as usual, until about the last hour/hour and a half when he started to misbehave and not listen and whine. I think he was tired. But still. You think I'm klutzy? Well this kid is the klutziest ever. Ever. Yesterday he fell down 7 times in only 3 minutes. Twice where he cried. Haha. It was mostly an act though. Well today he fell off my patio, don't ask me how, I don't know, and cut up his little foot on our stones in our garden. That wasn't fun. He cried and cried, and justifiably too, because he scraped and gouged the shit out of it and it was bleeding quite a bit. He also fell off his bike a buncha times.. hmm. I don't know what the point of telling you this is. ??? If you know, please let me know. ha.

I didn't work today (woohoo).. Even though I am done with summer courses now I am going to keep my availability the same.. get my room cleaned out and redone... now that I have 2 days a week completely free it will actually happen. :) It's Brian's birthday this weekend. He's going to be 21. Woohoo for him. I thought about going into work tonight to do a return and check out women's (we did markdowns yesterday--bunches of cute stuff for dirt cheap, even without my discount. Shirts and tanks and such for $3.99. Can't beat that.) but I'm not going to, especially since it's already 8.20 pm and we close at 9. I won't see Brian for a while now since he's off this whole weekend.. just will see Jessica. JOY.

I talked to Gladys today. I hadn't talked to her since my birthday, I think. She's good. We all have to get together once everyone gets back.. Jill comes back on Sunday night late and Dale comes back in a few weeks I think. Tammy and everyone at work keep asking me when he's coming back, but I'm not sure. Hopefully we can get the 4 of us together and then go see Gladys or something. Oh, the 4 of us meaning Jill, Dale, Mo and I. =)

I'm still tired.. but chasing after a 4 year old all day will do that to you. I can't wait til everyone is back, cuz I'm bored.

I also have to plan when I'm going to go down to ISU. Everyone keeps bugging me about it. But they start school again on the 18th and we're going to Minnesota on the 13 14 15.. so I don't know when I'll get down there. Maybe sometime after they start. Who knows. My dear friend Eve is turning into a big pothead though.. I always tease her about it. It's insane. It gets on my nerves. I'm glad I don't go there anymore in some senses because I don't drink much at all here at home. If I were down there we'd be boozing it up big time like we used to. But Rae isn't go there anymore, but to Northern, and she was my big time going out with friend, so maybe this year it won't be so much fun anymore anyways. I know when I go down to visit everyone I probably won't see Tyler without Rae being there for some reason. I feel wierd going to FH alone. I'd go with Eve, yeah, but she doesn't know Ty much anyways. It's wierd how things change.. anyways.. I want to go out Saturday night with my new ID and all.. but I think Luis has that summer sanatarium tour to go to during the day, so he probably won't want to go out with Chaps and I. And I am not going out with just Chaps, cuz he's always trying to make the moves. But my family is going to be out of town on Saturday to Sunday so I don't have to worry about how I come home (in what state of consciousness, haha) or what time--I don't have to worry about time usually anyways, but you know.. So I definitely want to take advantage of that. Hahaha.

Well I'm off to do.. probably nothing. Haha. Can't do the blogging thing much longer tonight.

One more thing! I really wanna go back to Spain! Anyone wanna go with me next summer?
posted by liz @ 8:34:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random