one moment closer
Sep 18, 2003
[begin rant] Nothing really to blog about except that work last night was horrible.. people were so crabby. I had a customer bitterly tell me that she couldn't find anyone to help her on the floor--she supposedly walked around for 20 minutes looking for help, and she couldn't find anyone, and when she did they were all just standing around talking and laughing.

(Okay, this is faulty because there were at least 3 people on the floor--Dale doing moves in kids, Steve doing something in men's, and Maggie running. Plus Tony floating.. who knows what he did all night though. I didn't close drawers so I don't know if he was in the office all night. She could have easily found someone unless she stood in the same spot and pouted the whole time. Plus, there was someone in the fitting room. She could have come up to myself at the register, or gone to the fitting room person HAD SHE USED HER BRAIN and we could have gotten someone to help her. Second point against her: Everyone was so busy doing stuff last night that noone had TIME to stand around and talk and laugh anyways. PLUS, who would have been standing around doing that? Dale and Maggie? I think not. There was noone there who even talks to each other. Ha.)

Okay, so this bitch then goes on to tell me that since noone would help her get the sweatshirts down, she just purposely knocked a whole bar of them down, and left a pile of 30-40 sweatshirts in a heap on the ground. "Give them something to do since noone here works! I hope they have a good time cleaning those up!" What an ignorant bitch. She was older and very crabby. Still, that is no excuse. I wanted to go off on her, but I held my tongue.. Since I never start shit with anyone anyways, I don't know what I would have even said. I was telling Dale this and he's like, I would have given that bitch a piece of my mind. Haha, I know he would have. Dale is so bad.

I just couldn't believe that someone would be so ignorant--oh wait, yeah I can. We deal with douchebags like this alot. I just couldn't believe that this old woman could be so vindictive and set on getting revenge (ie the sweatshirts on the floor) because "noone" would help her. Bitch.

It's going to be OH SO FUN nearing Christmas when I have to deal with these people all the time, complaining about shit up at the registers and stuff. Oh, it's gonna be fun. I hate dealing with scary mean complaining customers. heh.

[/end rant]
posted by liz @ 11:57:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random