one moment closer
Dec 28, 2003
Argh, I feel so sick.

I have chills, I'm shaking like a leaf. And my neck is really really stiff and sore and hurting. My throat hurts, and I'm congested.

Work tonight was alright. I wasn't myself cuz I didn't feel good.. but that's alright. I got through the night.

Erin, I'm so proud of you! Your first ONA! I was excited when I was logging them on the chart tonight.

I have a nice short midshift tomorrow--noon to four. I'm excited.

If I feel well I am going to Fridays with Dale and Paris and possibly Mo and Jill. It would be nice to have all of the gang back together.

Blair leaves for Rome today (Sunday.) Very nice. I'm so excited for her. She'll be back in April.

Text messages are the best thing ever. I am a big fan.

Off to bed for me. Sorry I whined about not feeling well. Oh well though!

One more thing. I'm trying to get the Allstate show and I don't know how to use etree so someone was trying to send it to me over AIM and it crapped out and now won't work. I have all of disc one, then disc two through track 6, and so I need track 7 through the end of two and all of three. (Ice's source) I don't think it's letting me decode the shn's though because I don't have the complete show! So if anyone has it, and could try sending it to me tomorrow, that would be fantastic. I am D Y I N G for this show. (Ahem, Timmah, for some reason I would think that you probably already have this. Or if you know if Steve has it, lemme know. Or if you want to explain to me how to use etree!) Anyways. I'm going to bed. Just wanted to beg once more for this show before I go to bed.

Goodnight, kids.
posted by liz @ 1:12:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random