one moment closer
Mar 31, 2004
I better not be getting sick. I've felt crappy the last 2 or 3 days. I was off yesterday and today, and I slept the whole day today, and a good portion of yesterday. I feel like such a bum but I'm just so tired and I feel gross. Blah.

I've been so bored too. Yesterday I actually left my house, though; I went out for lunch with my mom, Candace, and Jaxon to Lemont Street Cafe. Dale is out of town and I'm bored. haha. I may go see a movie by myself tonight if I can't convince my brother to go. I also thought maybe going tanning would make me feel a bit better but I don't know what time Executive closes and I don't just want to drive out to Lemont to find out. Blah. We shall see.
posted by liz @ 5:52:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random