one moment closer
Mar 26, 2004
Well it went well. It was a lot easier and more laid back than I thought it would be. I met some great people that I can use as resources, and it was a good experience.

It was gorgeous outside today. On the way home I turned on to Washington on a whim and went into downtown Naperville. I went to the Gap, but Gladys wasn't working. I did get 3 cute shirts on clearance though! Then I went to Barnes and Noble and bought Angels and Demons. I have been wanting to read it ever since I finished the Da Vinci Code last week, but I forced myself to wait until after my interview otherwise I wouldn't have prepared at all! heh.

Now I'm off to shower and lounge around. So nice.
posted by liz @ 6:23:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random