one moment closer
May 24, 2004
It was alright.

Not wonderful or fantastic or horrible or awful, it was just okay. He's a very nice guy, and I'd go out with him again, but I don't know where I want this to go.

So yeah. We went out for dinner, came back to my house for a bit and sat around talking on my patio. Then he left and Dale and I went out for a couple of hours.. coffee and Meijer and stuff. So today was alright. I think I was just nervous or something. Who knows.

All I know is that I am going to go to sleep now. I bought a book by Nicholas Sparks at Meijer so I've been reading that for the last hour or so. But I have to be up for work in 5 and a half hours, so it's bedtime for me. I have a stupid little shift tomorrow, 8 to 1. Blah. Sometimes the short shifts seem the longest.

I just wanted to leave a little update for Kristine and the rest of you who wanted to know. I'll tell ya'll more about it in person, more than likely! =)
posted by liz @ 12:47:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random