Whoa, they completely changed Blogger around. Now I could do all this stuff with my blog, but it's the way I like it, so I won't change it around. Back when I first started this I had to figure stuff all out by myself. I had to go searching for a cool template, had to do the formatting myself, had to figure out where and how to get a comment feature, and a site meter.. And now you can do it all with blogger. Which is cool and easy. Except I've already got it done, so it doesn't really affect me.
Anyway. I'm taking a break from watching the Parent Trap. I love that movie.
I have tomorrow off, I am so excited. I am going to go get a pedicure, perhaps. And I'm going to do laundry and laze around and stuff. Ohhh yeah. I have Saturday and Sunday off! That's gonna be fun as well.
One of our fish up and died today. So bizarre cuz he had been fine a couple of hours ago, then I come in here and he's lying on the bottom belly up with the stupid algae eater (who is half the dead fish's size, mind you) eating the carcass. Nasty.
I'm so excited that it's been nice lately. All of the neighborhood kids are out front playing all the time. Baseball, riding their bikes or just goofin around. It's awesome. Jaxon has come over the last two days to look for bugs under the stones in our garden, and has gotten a few of the kids on it as well. There's not going to be any escaping from that now when I'm outside, especially since the whole neighborhood wants to participate now. Haha. I can't wait til Jax starts baseball next year. That'll be a blast.
In one month (one! and a week!) I'm going to be 21. I can't wait. That will be insane. My birthday starts off a crazy week, hopefully. I took the whole week off (!) to do stuff. My birthday is the 16th, the 17th to recover, then the 18th is DMB at Tinley, then the 19th we were supposed to leave for Deer Creek probably, then the shows are the 20th and 21st. I'm looking for a ticket for me for each night now, so if anyone knows of any single reserved, lemme know. Preferably Warehouse tickets.
I'm also trying to plan what I'm gonna do for my birthday! Any suggestions? The only catch is that it has to at least start at a place that I can have some under 21 kids in. (We can always go to bars later in the evening!) I need my Dale and Erin to be there or else it won't be fun!
You know what I miss? Old fashioned sleepovers. Well, maybe not quite, but that would be fun. Speaking of fun sleepover stuff, anyone wanna go camping in August? I have a campsite booked up in Lake Geneva for the DMB shows at Alpine... you don't even have to go to the show! Ahem! Erin!
I don't know why I'm so wired and typing so much. I need to go finish my movie!
Oh and next summer I'm going to be a camp counselor. I've wanted to do that all my life and I'm running out of time. (We'll see though, I may change my mind! It may not be possible!)
Alright! Enough! Later!