one moment closer
Jun 19, 2004
So I saw DMB at the Tweeter tonight. Pretty good show. ASTB-->PNP-->Rapunzel was pretty cool. And Grace is Gone was really good too. It had Stefan on the slide during the intro then it had a really cool outro in which Dave and Boyd did some jamming. I think tonight was the first time I've heard Jimi Thing, but I'm not quite sure. I have to check my stats on Ants.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping because I have to get a dress for Monday; the boy is taking me out to a really fancy restaurant for my birthday. I don't know what it is or where it is but he said that it's fancy, so that shall be a nice surprise I'm sure. Garrett's up in Wisconsin camping this weekend. Saw him for like 3 minutes today cuz he stopped over to borrow my sleeping bag. Last night we went to Stir Crazy for dinner, then we went to McCollum and played catch on a baseball field... it was a very good time. I'm happy.

I'm also very tired. So I'm going to head to bed!
posted by liz @ 1:26:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random