one moment closer
Jan 31, 2005
owww. another migraine.

I'm definitely calling the doctor tomorrow. This is getting bad again. Plus today I had a reaction (more like side effect, I guess) to the Imitrex. I've only used it 4 times since November when my doctor first prescribed it to me. It's never worked very well, but I figured I'd try it again. It's a fast acting medication to lessen/eliminate the headache at the onset of a bad migraine. I took it around 4ish while at work. Well I had some weird side effects (that are normal according to the meds but it's never happened to me before.) My muscles felt all tight and heavy and now my arms really hurt, especially by my shoulders/armpits. I actually left work early at 4:30 because it was painful and freaking me out.

I came home and slept on the couch all evening; my head still hurts, so now I'm going to bed for good.
posted by liz @ 1:22:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random