one moment closer
Feb 28, 2005
neurologist appointment in the morning. finally.

it's cold in my house.

simple things in life that I enjoy:
Q-tips are my #1 vice. feels so good but so bad for you. trust me, I just had a double ear infection due to using them.
scratching an itch.
washing my face at the end of the day.
flipping back and forth between 2 channels at perfect intervals so I miss all the commercials but don't miss my program resuming.
rain on the roof while I'm trying to sleep.
finally getting to pee after having to hold it in.
putting on warm socks when my feet are cold.
when my phone beeps in the middle of the night and it's a text message from someone cool. like someone in cali. (that hasn't happened in a long time though.)
soup for dinner on a cold day.
posted by liz @ 11:54:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random