one moment closer
Feb 10, 2005
So you know how I've been having tons and tons of migraines, and so my neurologist bumped up my appointment from May to March 8th. It'll still be a month and a half from the time he rescheduled it until the time I'll get to see him though. But whatever, I know how it's hard to get neurologist appointments. I've always had to wait for them, and it sucks, but you do what you have to do.

Anyways, so today I get a letter in the mail. I am called for Jury Duty on--you guessed it--March 8th! Of all the fucking days. The ONE DAY where I have a committment I ABSOLUTELY cannot break.

So now I have to either file for postponement of jury duty if the doctor's office can't reschedule my appointment to somewhere around that time (because I am NOT waiting longer than March.. I can't live my life like this) and I have to get a doctor's note if I do so anyways. GRRRRRRRRR. It's going to give me an even bigger migraine. hah.
posted by liz @ 11:53:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random