one moment closer
Oct 1, 2005
It's a Soul Coughing day. The other night I was talking to a drunk Ben and getting suggestions for my fall mix and he was appalled that I didn't have any Soul Coughing, so I stole some Ruby Vroom off of a friend, and now my ears are happy.

October. Day one of my favorite month of the year. Pumpkins, leaves, cool weather, football, sweatshirts and jeans, haunted houses, and general Halloween-y things, and the color changes. And the excuse to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and Sleepy Hollow more often.

I'm working on a fall mix, with much help from Cher. Who knows when it will be done, but yeah, you know how I am with making mixes. It's been a while since I made one, though. Oh, and any fall-sounding song suggestions are welcome. To give you an idea of what I have so far:
Andrew Bird--Masterfade, Sarah McLachlan--Blackbird, Damien Rice--Delicate, Joe Purdy--Lover's Side of Town, Sarah Harmer, and of course we'll throw some Ryan Adams and the epitome of fall music, David Gray, on there.

I went and got a pedicure this morning. My feet are now hot, and I have little flowers painted on my big toes. We leave for Atlanta already next week, craziness.

I really don't have too much to say. I have a lot of work to do for my Spanish class on Monday. But of course I don't feel like doing any of it now. I have to work a short shift tonight, just 4.30 to close, and Susie is closing. I haven't heard anything about my interview yet, but hopefully soon? They'd be STUPID not to give it to me. Seriously. Laura says it's in the bag, and frankly, I agree.

Anyways, I think I'll go take a little nap before work. yay.
posted by liz @ 1:46:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random