one moment closer
Dec 2, 2005
1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by? definitely DMB.

2. What was the last song you listened to? Mogwai--Don't Cry

3. What's in your record/CD player right now? I'm an ipod kind of girl. I am constantly listening to something different, especially depending on the time of day. In the nighttime, lots of Ryan Adams or David Gray or Interpol. Tonight, it's Modest Mouse.

4. What song pretty much sums you up? so tough. hmmmm. David Gray--Shine or DMB--Dancing Nancies or You Never Know. I wouldn't really say it sums me up per se but without those songs I definitely wouldn't be who I am. And in order to understand me you have to at least appreciate those songs.

5. What's your favourite local band? I don't have a favorite local band. However back in the day it was Showoff.

6. What was the last show you attended? I took Laura to see Ryan Cabrera for her birthday. But I'm going to see Fiona on Sunday!

7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to? Ozo the first time we saw them this summer was pretty effin great. Also DMB 9.1.02 or D+F 12.22.03

8. What's the worst band you've ever seen in concert? Ugh. Secret Machines. I wanted to poke pencils into my eardrums to make it stop. Absolutely terrible.

9. What band do you like musically but dislike the members of? eh, dunno.

10. What is the most musically involved you have ever been? I have spent thousands of dollars and traveled hundreds of miles to see the Dave Matthews Band numerous times.

11. What shows are you looking forward to? Fiona, that's the only one on my schedule in the near future.

12. What is your favourite band shirt? I have a light blue DMB one that I love.

13. What musicians would you like to hang out with for a day? David Gray, Jewel, the boys of Ozomatli, Dave Matthews, Ryan Adams as long as he wasn't throwing a tantrum

14. What musician would you like to be in love with for a day? David Gray

15. Pat Benatar or Cyndi Lauper? Cyndi Lauper

16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy? Sabbath

17. Commodores or solo Lionel Ritchie? Lionel

18. Punk rock, hip hop or heavy metal? punk rock, but none of this crap punk. gimme some Ramones or The Clash.

19. Doesn't Primus suck? I've never listened to them.

20. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek? I was a music geek already.

21. What was the greatest decade for music?I think there's been alot of great music in the last couple of years in the 2000s. A couple years ago I would have said the 90s because I was huge into grunge.. but I've grown out of that. (though I still have that soft spot in my heart for Nirvana and Pearl Jam, of course.) But I love my cheesy 80s, and I love the 60s and 70s with the Beatles and the Dead and Simon and Garfunkel and Van Morrison and Neil Young, etc. Ahh it's so hard to choose!
posted by liz @ 1:15:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random