one moment closer
Jan 19, 2006
I was reading through some archives of my old blogs. Specifically from November and December 2002. Just for no other reason than to kill time before I get in the shower. I actually used to write meaningful blogs. Shocker, right? I don't quite remember when I strayed away from writing things that had some substance to them. My audience was a factor in it though. I don't have to be concerned over that anymore, but I've gotten in the habit of these little bullshit entries that have little substance.

I really don't know where I am going with this, or rather I actually do, but I don't have time to expand on it because I need to get in the shower because I have to be at work in an hour.

I'd say that I will continue writing about this later, but I know myself, and later I'll probably be tired of writing and thinking about it.
posted by liz @ 11:43:00 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
::links
OBAMA yes, we can!
quiz only blog
Green Party
CommonDreams
Moveon.org
EnvironmentalDefense
Sierra Club
TomTomorrow
ExplodingDog
PostSecret
Ryan Adams
Answering Bell
Ozomatli
Chris Campbell
David Gray
Puerta del Sol
Madrid!







choose a color:

*gray* *blue* *gold* *green* *red** random